Adopt A Cat Foundation, Inc. is a 501-C-3 non-profit organization, committed to finding loving homes for rescued cats and kittens. We are located in Lake Park, Florida in Palm Beach County. Founded by 30 year animal rescue veteran, Inga Hanley, the Foundation operates solely from donations and support from its volunteers.
Adopt A Cat Foundation & their foster-care guardians provide shelter for over 200 homeless, abandoned, ill and injured cats/kittens everyday.
• Rescue, trap, spay, neuter and provide medical treatment.
• Evaluate and provide options for their continued care. Our cat shelter is a NO-KILL SHELTER.
• Socialize/handle to adopt out.
• Return ‘unadoptables’ back to their colonies where a committed caretaker feeds them daily and monitors their ongoing condition.
• Help educate and inform the public about the importance of spay & neutering through shelter tours, fundraising events, TV spots, mailings, flyers and our newsletter.
We are a non-profit charitable organization supported entirely by voluntary donations and sales at our Thrift Store. We receive no tax dollars or national subsidies of any kind. The more donations and supplies we receive; the more cats and kittens we can save! Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Adopt A Cat Rescue Shelter
1125 Old Dixie Highway
Lake Park, Fl 33403