For years, the firm of Jeff Jackson, CPA has been serving the Canton, Woodstock and Kennesaw areas of northwest Atlanta. The firm focuses on providing quality, personalized financial guidance to individuals and businesses. Key services include: bookkeeping, part-time controller, payroll, tax planning and preparation, and financial analysis.
The firm believes in the value of relationships and treats each of its clients as partners. We truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
Jeffrey L. Jackson, Member
Jeff Jackson has been a Certified Public Accountant for over 25 years and has had a distinguished career in public accounting and industry.
He attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and upon graduation in 1987, he joined the “Big 8” accounting firm of Touche Ross & Co. At the firm, he performed audits of privately held companies and governmental entities. Many of his clients were automobile dealerships and he subsequently left public accounting to join Hendrick Automotive Group, one of the largest automobile dealership companies in America.
When he joined Hendrick Automotive Group, the company had 20 car dealerships across the country. During his tenure, he rose to the Director of Financial Analysis and was responsible for mergers & acquisitions, financial reporting, information systems and special projects. He was once involved with developing a financial compensation plan for Nascar driver Jeff Gordon. When he left Hendrick, he had helped it grow to over 60 dealerships with annual revenues of $2.5 billion.
- Touche Ross & Company, Auditor
- Hendrick Automotive Group, Director of Financial Analysis and Planning
- World Class Automotive Group, Group Controller
- Lee-Moore Oil Company, Chief Financial Officer
- Cherokee Ford Group, Chief Financial Officer
His decision to pursue accounting in college was influenced by several relatives who were CPAs and accountants. The most influential family member was his mother who, with 3 kids, went back to school to learn accounting and tax. After working for a firm for several years, she opened an accounting and tax practice serving individuals and small business owners. She taught Jeff the value of serving individuals with respect, honor, and patience.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.S.in Business Administration, 1987
- Licensed CPA since 1990
- Over 25 years of accounting and financial management experience
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Member of the National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Industry experience includes:
- Retail businesses
- Professional services
- Franchised automobile dealerships
- Used vehicle dealerships
- Auto service centers
- Collision repair/bodyshops
- Convenience stores
We partner with small, medium, and large businesses to provide prompt and cost-effective accounting, tax, planning, and payroll services.
6478 Putnam Ford Dr, Ste 122
Woodstock, GA 30189
Voice: (678) 919-1250
Fax: (678) 919-1062